Puppies 2012

Puppies 2012
Cherry & Maverick 10-04-2012

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Have a Blessed Easter

If you know me -or - if you have have never viewed our blog befpre, you still probably can guess that I love and breed Cocker Spaniels.  I love puppies - from sitting through hours of labor to watching the pup leave with his new family. It's something I truly enjoy and strive to be better at.  Does this define who I am?

 This is not my purpose on earth.  I am a Christian.  I have done nothing to deserve this.  I'm saved by Grace, not good intentions, not deeds.  I'm saved by the death, resurrection and promise of Jesus Christ.  This blog may not be the forum to acknowledge that, but I have to share that today.  I cannot fully describe Him, but He is my King.

Please take a moment on follow the link  turn your speakers on- My Easter gift to you.        Love you all,  Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment