Puppies 2012

Puppies 2012
Cherry & Maverick 10-04-2012

Thursday, October 28, 2010

New kid in Town

Here we are again, and I can't post pictures to the blog - very discouraging.  From what I can tell, it is a widespread problem, and I'm not alone.  I will try again later tonight to post a picture with my story.

Many of you know I traveled last Saturday to deliver Kolby to his new family in Central Pennsylvania - in essence "drop off" a puppy.  What you don't know is - I drove a little bit further to "pick up" a puppy!

We have a new girl here with us.  She's a very beautiful brown/white parti pup.  Llinger (who is the father to our litter) is also her father.  We're still working on the AKC name, but her "call name" is Cherish.  We'll probably call her Cherry for short.

No comments:

Post a Comment