Puppies 2012

Puppies 2012
Cherry & Maverick 10-04-2012

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Today WOW!!

This was a very big day for us! 

The last four puppies left us to start the next chapter in their lives, and we got to meet some extraordinary people.

Before they left us, the pups had a chance to race, play and act crazy together for one last time.  Now, it's up to their families to race, play and act crazy with them!  Lol!!!

Bogart should be relaxing in his home in New York by now -- I'm sure we'll hear from them.

Ralph and I drove Bruce, Zoe and Molly down to a meeting spot near Pittsburgh to meet their families -- all of the Good-bye photos are on the website (Nursery page).  It was fun to meet everyone - and I think the families enjoyed meeting each other.

Someone had the great idea of becoming friends on Facebook.  If you would like to do that and share pictures -- just "friend me"  Lois Lelii -- I think it would be fun.  We've already got Cosmos, Zoe, and Molly's family --

For now, I'm going to sit on the couch and call it a day -- but a good day!  Thanks to you all -- Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment